It Is Written

This is the journey of an aspiring writer! Follow me as I find my voice and explore the world of publication.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Breathless Reads Book Tour

Wow, it's been so long since I've posted...maybe that's because I've been too busy writing! I am pleased to announce that my YA sci-fi novel has reached 42K words!!!! It's almost done! Maybe now I can be a good blogger again.

Last night I attended the Breathless Reads book tour at the Highlands Ranch Tattered Cover to see debut YA authors Ally Condie, Andrea Cremer, Kirsten Miller, Beth Revis, and Brenna Yovanoff! These ladies were wonderful, and the turnout was great. They all spoke about how many books they wrote before achieving publication, and all the hard work that goes into writing. They inspired me to hurry up and finish my own work in progress! My current WIP is actually the third book I've written, but the first I've actually come close to finishing. I hope this is it!

Good luck to anyone else out there working on WIPs! Let me know how your progress is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment